Saturday, March 28, 2009

Daddy's A Sucker!!!







What can I say....TJ is a complete push over when it comes to his first born son Tyler!!! I know he loves all his boys and always wants them to have everything they possibly can, but today's outing was a prime example of a daddy getting "suckered" by their son! We went out today to buy some spring/summer clothes for everyone and that was supposed to be it! But Tyler saw a mini skateboard and his little eyes lit up. He didn't come to me because I had already said "Don't you ask for anything today, we are here to buy clothes and nothing else", so he went to daddy! "Oh daddy, can I get this skateboard so I can ride like Tony Hawk?" And look what happened! I have to laugh and it does make me smile because I know TJ is doing it because he loves him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment