Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The little man at t-ball practice






















Yes, I said it, Tyler has officially started t-ball. TJ has been waiting for this day since before he was even born. I think he got his first bat and ball on his first birthday! And he has been teaching him ever since. I have to say, Tyler is probably one of the biggest hitters on his team, of course I am bias! But he is having so much fun. They stretch out, run the field, play catch, hit and field all in their 1 hour practice. They have practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights and games 1 time per week. We are going to be busy. Ryan and Noah LOVE going to the field. They run all over picking up rocks and sticks and Noah has even learned how to climb the fence! Thanks to Denises oldest son Dax! So here are a few pictures from our big event! Go Groundhogs! Um yeah, that's his teams name, NOT my choice.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Awww... glad he finally gets to play and practice with a team! I had a great time with Tyler last weekend! Tyler kept me very busy. We had a good time playing Tony Hawk and he loved running into me and making me fall off my board... He kept saying, "You're going down!" Love & Hugs... Hope to get to see the rest of you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats my boy. The lil baseball man. He isgoing to do so well. I will come up and see him play as soon as we get back. Love you guy's.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete