Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sick Day at Home
















I remember when I was a little girl my brother and I would be home from school sick and we would build forts to pass the time. Well, Tyler is home sick and will be going back tomorrow because he has WAY too much energy to be at home. Anyways, I was sitting here trying to think of something for the kids to do so I could get a few things done and remembered that my mom had bought Tyler a little tent like house when he turned 1. Luckily I saved everything knowing that he would not be our last. So I went out into the shed and found it nicely put away in a tote. I brought it in and the babies had a hay day. Here are some of the pictures from it. Tyler joined later but of course didn't want his picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment