Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things are NOT as they appear!!! A bit of an XXX POST!


Okay so I couldn't help but post this. I have a sick sense of humor and you all know that. I guess I come by it honestly. After all Cheri is my mother! Anyways, I have found this really yummy homemade pizza dough recipe and have used it several times. Besides being more cost effective, and healthier than buying from a pizza place, it is really fun for the kids to have their own ball of dough to play with. So this afternoon when I was rolling out the dough, Tyler, like usual was at the counter doing the same. After a few minutes of saying "mom look at this" and showing me different things he had made he said "mom look, it's sonic the hedgehog." He was really serious and to him it looked like that, however to me....well just see for yourself! This will be one of those moments I will be telling and laughing about for many years. Gotta love the pure innocence of a child and the sick mind of a mommy! Hope this makes you laugh as much as it did me.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what you are talking about... looks like sonic the hedgehog to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete