Thursday, March 12, 2009

We Did It!!!







Well, the day has finally come. Two nights ago Ryan and Noah had their last bottles! Of course I had to take pictures of the event. I am happy, but at the same time sad because they are growing up so fast. It hasn't seemed to bother them much other than they aren't drinking as much milk as before. Anyone who knows me knows that I am an "all or nothing" type of girl so this was a cold turkey milestone for them. This is my method for most things that have to do with my kids. Tyler did the "cold turkey" with his bottle and his pacifier or sucky as we call it. So I would imagine it will be the same for the twins. And my philosophy is that it's painless if you wait a little longer than what the pediatricians recommend. I know they were ready for it. Congrats to my babies, you are growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment