Friday, April 3, 2009

My Baby Boy Tyler is Growin Up So Fast!!




My little 5lbs 10oz baby boy Tyler is about to turn 5 next week! I don't know where the time has gone! And tonight he is having a sleep over at his best friend Dylan's house! I can hardly believe it. He has NEVER gone to any one's over night except for family. But he and Dylan have been waiting and asking for A LONG time. I know he is having a blast and when he is with the Randolph family he is treated just like one of them. They love him and he loves them so I am so content and relaxed about it. What a blessing to have a friend who you completely trust with your first born. Denise got them pizza and they each got to pick out a movie of their choice and I brought them ice cream sandwiches, popcorn and candy! I hope he is behaving and is having a great time. I know I am! ha ha. Here are a few pictures of my little man with his new Tony Hawk clothes and his newly highlighted hair! Such a little hottie! Gosh does he look like his daddy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment