Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love it When My Kids Play Nice

I have no pictures to post for this one, only the picture in my head to explain. So, now that Ryan and Noah are getting older Tyler seems to be taking more interest in them. After dinner they were all playing soccer together and nicely I might add. Then he asked to take a bath with them and while in the bath, he and Ryan were kissing and hugging and he was even helping Ryan wash up. It was so cute. Tyler was teaching his brother how to wash! Then after they all got dressed in their Jammie's I put "The Wiggles" on for Ryan and Noah because it is the ONLY video they will watch. While I was finishing helping Tyler clean up his "pig sty" I heard Ryan and Noah laughing and yelling "moo, moo". I snuck up on them to see what the noise was for and they were both sitting together on our big over sized chair singing along with The Wiggles, to the son Calling all cows....moo moo! And the reason they were laughing was because they were taking turns yelling moo moo as loud as they could and then laughing. Of course when Tyler heard this he decided to join in and before I knew it, Tyler was teaching his brothers how to stack up our couch pillows into a pile and jump into them from the couch! Ummm......yeah, I think that is one thing I DON'T want him to teach them. But they thought it was great fun. So I let them do it until Daddy finished his shower and then their fun was over! But I think watching my boys enjoy playing together made my day, or my week rather.

No comments:

Post a Comment