Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Decorating












Today we decorated our Easter eggs for the Bunny!!! I decided this year that I would allow the babies to "try" and decorate eggs. I got a kit that had some really cool stuff. Besides the normal dye, it had stickers, glitter, beads, paints and little sponges to decorate too! So I set up our table so that the dye was NOT on it. Tyler had to ask for the dye and only 1 at a time was allowed for him. I set up the paints and stickers for the babies. Like I had thought, Noah didn't decorate a thing except himself and he smashed his egg to bits on the table. It made for a lovely intensified smell of the already kitchen that smelled like a giant FART!!! ha ha. But to my surprise, Ryan sat there with his egg and painted with the brushes, rolled it in glitter, and eventually I showed him how to dip it in the dye. He loved it! And his eggs look the best too! His are the green and purple ones. Tyler enjoyed himself too but as always rushes through it in a matter of minutes. But it's still fun. I can't wait until I get to sit and decorate too rather than be a referee! But I am grateful to have spent this time with just me and my 3 boys while daddy was at Hooter's for a birthday party. I'm sure he would have much rather been decorating eggs with us! ha ha ha. Yeah right.



1 comment:

  1. Yes those eggs are the most beautiful eggs I have ever seen! And I am sure Ryan will be the artist in our family tradition of having one in each generation....and Tyler looks so buff and handsome! Love the hair! TJ missed out tonight....and Yes I agree with you that he would've rather been home with you too!
    Love you all, see you tomorrow! Happy Easer Boys,Love Momma/Granma Cheri

    ReplyDelete