Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

















Well, it never fails for our family. Anytime we have a special day planned, a holiday or a trip someone is ALWAYS sick. Usually it's the babies however, this time it's TJ. He has a horrid flu bug and has been hibernating in our room all day. But I am trying to make the most of the day with my beautiful boys. This morning they each got a teddy bear and candy. I made scrambled eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast. Tyler helped me make a strawberry cake with rainbow chip frosting in the shape of a heart for tonight's dessert. And Tyler and I just got finished making homemade pizza dough for our heart shaped pizzas for dinner. I know it sounds really corny. But I cant help it. I am corny. Each of the boys made cards with their hand prints on them for Daddy and Ryan and Noah are wearing festive Valentine shirts that say "Rock my Valentine". Of course those were courtesy of my good friend Denise. So here are a few pictures from this morning. There is NO shortage of hugs and kisses in this house! Happy Valentines Day everyone




No comments:

Post a Comment