Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No More Suckies


Well, the day has finally come.....NO MORE SUCKIES!!!!! It's official, Ryan and Noah haven't had a suckie in 2 weeks! I started weaning them when we moved. I only allowed them to have them for naps and bedtime. I didn't even let them have them in the car! Then one night they started chewing holes in them and in just a few short days, they all had holes. I saved all of them and they threw them in the garbage and said "bye bye suckie". And that was it. The first night Noah cried for just a few minutes and Ryan didn't even make a peep. The second night there was nothing and on the third night it was the toughest. They cried and asked for them but never again after that 3 night. I am so proud of my babies and SO happy to be done with suckies forever! It's a bitter sweet thing like most of their milestones. Mostly because I know that they are our last babies. But here's to Ryan and Noah's BIG accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment